“Committed to helping you develop and further your career in construction”
NAWIC welcomes all owners, managers and support staff of construction companies, subcontractors, engineering and architectural firms, tradeswomen, construction equipment dealers, construction bonding and insurance companies and agencies, construction material suppliers, construction trade association personnel or any other construction related entity.
To raise the profile of professional women in the construction industry;
To be a positive instrument for change and improvement in the industry;
To promote and share construction knowledge and best practice;
To meet, support and network with other women working in construction.
- Visibility. A platform to communicate from
- Marketing/advertising opportunities for your company
- Collaborative Leads. Partnerships have successfully been developed within the NAWIC framework
- Up to date knowledge. Access to training through CDP, workshops, and events
- Up to date resources to promote/implement industry values and culture
- Build your national network. Access to networking opportunities across 8 regions
- Knowledge and mentoring. Our pan-professional network offer access to leading best practice exchange
- Discounts. Access to complimentary events and discounts (subject to event particulars)